Law Office of Brett H. Pritchard
Contact Us Today! 254.221.8702

Proven Legal Guidance for

Child Support

Through arbitration, mediation, or litigation, we can fight to see that your parental rights are upheld.

Contact Us

Child Support Attorney in Williamson County

Get the Legal Advocacy You Deserve: Call (254) 221-8702

At Law Office of Brett H. Pritchard, we are here to take the frustration, anxiety, and confusion out of navigating child support disputes. Backed by years of experience, we know the law, we know the courts, and we can help you understand your legal options. From understanding support guidelines to enforcing existing agreements, we can be a guiding voice in your corner every step of the way. We know that when the best interest of your family is on the line, feelings of anger, distrust, and confusion can complicate the possibility of dispute resolution. However, you do not have to go through this process alone – we are here to help. It is our goal to find legal solutions that are in your family’s best interest so that your children are best cared for and so that you may begin the next chapter of your life as soon as possible.

How Is Child Support Calculated?

While the state provides guidelines for determining child support, each case is handled on an individual basis. There are numerous factors which can influence the final amount of support to be paid each month.

  • Net Income
  • Employment Expenses
  • Health Insurance
  • Financial Hardships
  • Tax Obligations
  • Other Support Obligations

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Questions

  • I Have Joint Custody. Do I Still Have to Pay Support?


    While courts can show a preference towards awarding joint custody where possible, it may not negate the possibility of paying child support. As the financial support is intended for the benefit of the child, neither parent can waive their right to pay or receive these funds.

  • What If My Former Partner Is Not Paying Support?


    While child support agreements are legally binding court orders, parents will not always play by the rules. Depending on your circumstances, there may be several routes allowing the owed parent to enforce the terms of an agreement. Our legal team can help you to hold parents financially responsible.

  • Can I Modify an Existing Agreement?


    While it can be difficult to change an agreement, it may be possible to secure a modification. Typically, a judge will grant a modification only if it can be shown that a substantial change in circumstances has occurred since the original order was issued. If you would like to learn more about your specific situation, get in touch with our legal team today.

  • Should I Hire an Attorney?


    An agreement regarding child custody can affect your family for years to come. With so much on the line, you can’t afford to leave anything to chance. Experienced legal advocates like those at our firm, can help you protect your interests every step of the way. Call us today and discover how we can help.

  • Brett H. Pritchard

    Founding Attorney

What Makes Us Different?

We Put Clients First

  • We Offer Free Initial Consultations

  • We Provide a "Hands on" Approach

  • Military Discounts for Our Service Members

  • Track Record of Client Success

  • Highly Recommended by Our Clients

Request a Free Consultation

Client Testimonials

Your Case Is in Good Hands

  • “They make a great team and I for one am glad I have them in my corner.”

    Dwight M

  • “I would highly recommend Brett to anyone wanting, needing, and deserving to win their family legal case.”

    Faye Moore

  • “I believe that my sweet daughter will be able to grow up in the loving home that she deserves because we chose the right attorney.”

    Jason P.

Questions about Child Support?

Fill Out the Form Below and Schedule a Confidential Consultation Today!

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
      You entered an invalid number.
    • Please select an option.
    • Please enter a message.