Law Office of Brett H. Pritchard
Contact Us Today! 254.221.8702

Proven Legal Guidance for Your

Visitation Rights

Through arbitration, mediation, or litigation, we can fight to see that you get the time you deserve with your child.

Contact Us

Visitation Rights Attorney in Williamson County

Get the Legal Answers You Deserve: Call (254) 221-8702

When children are involved in a divorce, establishing visitation rights can be a central and heated point of contention. Feelings of anger, distrust, and confusion can complicate dispute resolution, making it difficult to know what you are supposed to do. However, you do not have to go through this process alone and at Law Office of Brett H. Pritchard, we are here to help. Backed by years of experience, we know the law, we know the courts, and we can help you understand your legal options. Whether you are currently working through a divorce or you need to modify an existing agreement, our team can be a guiding voice in your corner every step of the way. It is our goal to find legal solutions that are in your family’s best interest so that you may begin the next chapter of your life as soon as possible.

How Is Visitation Determined?

A judge will make decisions regarding visitation rights based on what is in the best interests of the child. Typically, this means that parental preferences and opinions are trumped by the situations that prioritize the child’s care. The best interest of a child can be influenced by numerous factors.

  • Health-Related Needs
  • Parent-Child Relationship
  • Financial Capabilities
  • The Age of the Child
  • Ability to Provide Care
  • Parental Environment

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Questions

  • What Is Supervised Visitation?


    Visitation agreements can come in many forms and supervised visitation is one such variant. Here, a judge may award the non-custodial parent time with the child; however, the parent cannot do so alone. These agreements may also specify conditions such as the duration and location of such visits.

  • Can a Grandparent Be Granted Visitation?


    Yes. However, the situations where a judge may grant one or more grandparents visitation rights can be highly specific. As with most cases involving child custody and visitation, a judge will make decisions based on what is in the best interest of the child.

  • Can I Modify an Existing Agreement?


    While it can be difficult to change an agreement, it may be possible to secure a modification. Typically, a judge will grant a modification only if it can be shown that a substantial change in circumstances has occurred since the original order was issued. If you would like to learn more about your specific situation, get in touch with our legal team today.

  • Should I Hire an Attorney?


    An agreement regarding visitation can affect your family for years to come. With so much on the line, you can’t afford to leave anything to chance. Experienced legal advocates like those at our firm, can help you protect your interests every step of the way. Call us today and discover how we can help.

  • Brett H. Pritchard

    Founding Attorney

What Makes Us Different?

We Put Clients First

  • We Offer Free Initial Consultations

  • We Provide a "Hands on" Approach

  • Military Discounts for Our Service Members

  • Track Record of Client Success

  • Highly Recommended by Our Clients

Request a Free Consultation

Client Testimonials

Your Case Is in Good Hands

  • “They make a great team and I for one am glad I have them in my corner.”

    Dwight M

  • “I would highly recommend Brett to anyone wanting, needing, and deserving to win their family legal case.”

    Faye Moore

  • “I believe that my sweet daughter will be able to grow up in the loving home that she deserves because we chose the right attorney.”

    Jason P.

Questions about Your Visitation Rights?

Fill Out the Form Below and Schedule a Confidential Consultation Today!

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
      You entered an invalid number.
    • Please select an option.
    • Please enter a message.